Thursday, February 15, 2018

inside out card

An inside out card? What?! Well, what I mean is, I put the envelope ON the card, instead of the card inside the envelope! I am obsessed with the Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers, and I thought for my project this week, it would be fun to use the envelope on a card!

One of the envelope sizes you can make with the Mini Envelope Punch Board is perfect for holding not only 3x4 journaling cards, but also gift cards! Seeing as my son turned 12 the other day, the timing could not have been more perfect for this card and the ability to give a gift card!

Visit the We R Memory Keepers Blog and check out how to create this fun inside out card!

Sincerely Yours,






1 comment:

Tracey Magner said...

Awesome, love this idea and I love those mini envelopes. thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...